"CAPTIVATING THE RHYTHM OF ALPHA BETA STATE"
30 Dear Alpha Beta State Members,
The Alpha Beta State Bylaws mandates that the Executive Secretary must be appointed by the Executive Board in even-numbered years. Therefore, the position of Executive Secretary is open to any Alpha Beta State member who wishes to apply.
Attached you will find an application for the position of Executive Secretary. The requirements and duties of the Executive Secretary can be found in the back of the Alpha Beta State Bylaws and Standing Rules. Please look at this agreement carefully before you decide that this is a position you would be willing and able to fill. If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the following:
Complete the application form. A resume is to be attached to the application and returned to me at:
1203 Vance Court
Bel Air, MD 21014
The application and resume must be returned no later than December 30, 2015.
Click here for the Application
An Executive Secretary will be appointed at the March 2016 Alpha Beta State Executive Board meeting.
Carolyn Lang, Chairman
Review Committee/Executive Secretary
Vision Leading women educators impacting education worldwide.
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International has seven basic purposes that govern its program of work and study. The activities of each level of the Society implement the purposes of the Society. The seven purposes include
1. To unite women educators of the world in a genuine spiritual fellowship
2. To honor women who have given or who evidence a potential for distinctive service in any field of education
3. To advance the professional interest and position of women in education
4. To initiate, endorse and support desirable legislation or other suitable endeavors in the interests of education and of women educators
5. To endow scholarships to aid outstanding women educators in pursuing graduate study and to grant fellowships to non-member women educators
6. To stimulate the personal and professional growth of members and to encourage their participation in appropriate programs of action
7. To inform the members of current economic, social, political and educational issues so that they may participate effectively in a world society
for our DKG Emergency Fund information click here
for Alpha Beta State Organization website consent form click here
for our MD State Department of Education click here
This page was last updated November 2015.
click here to contact the webmaster
Or email LaTanya Eggleston, Alpha Beta State Webmaster at RelaxingResolutions@gmail.com