A call to all Alpha Beta State Members for the following positions:
1) Recording Secretary
2) Nominating Committee Region 4 & 8
3) Strategic Planning Committee
4) 2nd Vice President
Click here for a copy of the pink Survey provided for the Leadership Development Moment at the Executive Board Meeting on Saturday, March 7th. If you are unable to open this attachment, please email the webmaster for a copy. If you are interested in any of the positions listed, then contact the nominations committee as soon as possible.
for our DKG Emergency Fund information click here
for Alpha Beta State Organization website consent form click here
for our MD State Department of Education click here
This page was last updated March 2015.
click here to email the webmaster
Or email LaTanya Eggleston, Alpha Beta State Webmaster at RelaxingResolutions@gmail.com
Vision Leading women educators impacting education worldwide.
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International has seven basic purposes that govern its program of work and study. The activities of each level of the Society implement the purposes of the Society. The seven purposes include
1. To unite women educators of the world in a genuine spiritual fellowship
2. To honor women who have given or who evidence a potential for distinctive service in any field of education
3. To advance the professional interest and position of women in education
4. To initiate, endorse and support desirable legislation or other suitable endeavors in the interests of education and of women educators
5. To endow scholarships to aid outstanding women educators in pursuing graduate study and to grant fellowships to non-member women educators
6. To stimulate the personal and professional growth of members and to encourage their participation in appropriate programs of action
7. To inform the members of current economic, social, political and educational issues so that they may participate effectively in a world society