CAPTIVATING THE RHYTHM
ALPHA BETA STATE
Save the date: Saturday, October 1, 2016
our Four States Joint Creative Arts Retreat Flier-click here to learn more!
Northeast Regional Four States Creative Arts Seminar
Smyrna, Delaware on Saturday, October 1, 2016
Click here for the INTEREST SURVEY REGISTRATION FORM
Alpha Beta State Newsletter is ready for you to read! Click the image to access it or go directly to our Alpha Beta State Newsletters!
NEW DKG WEBSITE is here!
Same address: www.dkg.org
New look! Easier navigation!
Details of the new password access is found in our recent DKG News Buzz!
The Leadership Development Conference Registration Form now available at the
Calendar/Upcoming Events page!
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event!
Click here for Free Professional and Personal Development Webinars
2015 Northeast Regional Conference highlights found on social media, so click the Facebook or Twitter icon below:
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International promotes professional and personal growth of women educators and excellence in education.
Leading women educators impacting education worldwide.
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International has seven basic purposes that govern its program of work and study. The activities of each level of the Society implement the purposes of the Society. The seven purposes include
1. To unite women educators of the world in a genuine spiritual fellowship
2. To honor women who have given or who evidence a potential for distinctive service in any field of education
3. To advance the professional interest and position of women in education
4. To initiate, endorse and support desirable legislation or other suitable endeavors in the interests of education and of women educators
5. To endow scholarships to aid outstanding women educators in pursuing graduate study and to grant fellowships to non-member women educators
6. To stimulate the personal and professional growth of members and to encourage their participation in appropriate programs of action
7. To inform the members of current economic, social, political and educational issues so that they may participate effectively in a world society
for our DKG Emergency Fund information click here
for Alpha Beta State Organization website consent form click here
for our MD State Department of Education click here
This page was last updated April 2016.
click here to contact the webmaster
Or email LaTanya Eggleston, Alpha Beta State Webmaster at RelaxingResolutions@gmail.com